Need to add an additional field on the order form for your requesters to fill out? Check out how to in this article!
1. Go to the Settings tab and click on the "Customize Order Form"
2. You are now in your custom field management page. To add a custom field, click on the orange "+ New Custom Field" button"
3. Type in your Field Name. You can set your field to be required for the requesters to fill out by turning on the toggle.
4. Select your Field Type. You can create a text, dropdown, check box, or date field.
5. Click "Save Custom Field"
6. You have now created your first custom order field! You can click on the three dots to edit your custom order.
6. You can check what your custom field looks like by going to the Request > Order
Contact us at email@example.com