What is a Receiving Summary?
A receiving report is an internal document that is used to record materials and inventory received by the company. This report is used to send to other departments to notify them on what has been received and ready for use. You can see the dollar amount received to date and received in period (within the time frame you selected), outstanding balance, and total.
1. Click on Receiving Summary under the Accounts Payable tab:
2. Click on Items to view a basic overview of what has been received:
3. There is currently 1 item that has been received between Dec 1 to Dec 31st:
4. Click on the Receive Logs to view who received the items:
5. Click into a purchase order to view more details:
6. Select the dates that you wish to see purchases orders from or filter by vendor:
7. Search vendors, purchase order number, and etc:
8. If you would like to download a CSV of the Receiving Summary, click on Export CSV: