We are excited to introduce two features recently added to Procurify: custom CSV export and access to previously requested CSV files.
How do these two features help you?
Custom CSV export allows you to go beyond default columns and export filtered data in a CSV format, rearrange columns and save formats that suit your reporting or importing needs for next time.
Having access to previous exported CSV reports means reduced processing time for big files. For example, instead of downloading the report for your entire time with Procurify, which might take a long time to process, now you can simply merge your previously downloaded monthly reports to get the same result without getting stuck on the long processing time.
Let's get started!
1. Click on Export data under Settings
2. Click on Prepare CSV for the type of data you want to export. Let's download Order Items for example.
3. Select the Order Status and Date Range you need. The Date Created defaults to last 30 days.
You can export default format from here. But if you want to create customized format, continue with the following steps.
4. Click +CREATE NEW FORMAT
5. Choose Format Name, Date Formats, and Decimal Symbols
6. Click on the gears icon for Settings and choose columns to export
7. Choose the unique sets of data to export. Select all or Deselect all anytime.
8. For example, if Quantity, Unit and Unit Cost columns are selected, now those columns will show up in the view.
9. Click & Drag the highlighted icon to move around the column to the layout you need
10. Click CREATE FORMAT
11. Now the format is created and you can see the preview of the report! If you want to email a copy of the CSV after exporting, be sure to check the box.
From here, you can edit, delete or default the format if needed (find those three icons on top right corner)
12. After editing, click on EXPORT CSV to start exporting
It might take a while to prepare the CSV. In the meantime, you can click VIEW REQUESTED CSVS.
You can see the report is being prepared and you don't have to wait around. Simply check back here when it's ready to download.
Next time when you click on VIEW REQUESTED CSVS in the Export Data page, you will see a list of previous downloaded files.
If you need a report that covers a bigger time period or other parameters of your choice, you can merge the recent download with the previous reports to avoid repeated downloads and save processing time.
Contact us at email@example.com