If you are a Procurify Admin, you can invite your users to log into Procurify using their Google Login. This will help your company maintain a centralized password policy through Google Apps.
Once a Procurify Admin invites their users to join Procurify, new and existing users can conveniently log into Procurify using their Google Login. This will simplify their day-to-day log in process.
As a Superuser of Procurify: Google Login will help you and your company maintain a centralized password policy by inviting users to login with Google accounts managed in Google Apps. When you change a user’s password or disable their Google account, the user will no longer have access to their Procurify account. They must re-authenticate with the new password, or lose access to the Procurify login. This will help your company’s Procurify account when employees enter and exit the company.
As a User of Procurify: You can now log into Procurify using your Google account, or, convert your existing Procurify account to Google Login. This will allow you to log in without entering your username/password. This will make your login process more efficient.
SSO:SSO stands for Single Sign-On. This allows users to log onto a number of applications, including Procurify, with a single click.
CSV: CSV stands for Comma Separated Values. A CSV is a file containing tables that users can add information into; the file can then be uploaded to Procurify.
Google Login: Your Google Login is what you use to log in to your Gmail, Google Drive, and a variety of other Google Applications.
1. Log into your Google Email
2. Open the Activation Email and CLICK TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
3. Click SIGN IN USING GOOGLE
4. Click GOT IT, LET'S GET STARTED. You can now get started!
No. it won’t let you change the password after clicking FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? You will get an error message and that’s perfectly normal. To change your password, you will have to log into Google and change from there.
If you receive this message, you must change your password through your Google Account.
1. You may be entering the wrong password. Please click the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD button to obtain the correct credentials.
2. You may already be set up with your Google Login. Try clicking SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE.
3. If Procurify does not allow access after these steps, contact us at: email@example.com
1. Click on SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE
2. Enter your Google Password and click Sign In
1. Go to your SETTINGS tab.If you do not have access to this tab, reach out to your Superuser to have them set up your Google Login.
2. Manage your Users.
3. Click on + INVITE USER
4. Toggle the GOOGLE SINGLE SIGN ON to YES. The SEND INVITATION EMAIL will automatically toggle YES. Fill out the required fields and invite users.
If a User is already in the system, they will have to convert through their Procurify Account. Go to your Account
2. Click “Connect with Google”
3. A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Gmail credentials and log in.
If you want one of your users to use their regular login credentials, after they’ve converted to their Google Login, complete the following steps.
1. Go to your SETTINGS tab.If you do not have access to this tab, reach out to your Superuser to have them set up your Google Login. Click on Manage Users.
2. Find and click the user you wish to unlink and click UNLINK
3. Your user will receive an email notifying them that their Google Login has been disabled.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org