Add new users and assign roles to existing users. There will be roles and branch locations to choose from. There are several types of roles: requester, approver, purchaser, receiver, inventory manager, superuser, and accounts payable. See below what roles and access they have in Procurify.
Set Up - Users
1. In the Settings tab, select Manage Users:
2. To invite a new user, click Invite User:
3. Fill in the required fields. The location that the user is assigned to will be able to submit requests on behalf of any department within the location they have access to.
*Note: You may allow the user to sign in directly through their Google account, this is recommended for ease of use.
Set Up Roles - Roles give user permissions to perform specific actions.
1. Go to the Manage Users menu, ensure you are under the correct tab and select the desired user:
*Note: Recently invited users may be under the Pending tab.
2. Click on the Roles & Permissions tab:
3. Click on Apply Role:
4. Select the user's Location and Role:
*Note: To create a new role select the desired permissions by clicking the icons, then insert a name for the desired role. A location must be selected first as each role belongs to a specific location.
Here are some role examples:
Congratulations, you just learned how to create new users and roles!
Contact us at email@example.com