In Procurify, you can request items from your Product Catalog or from other websites easily!
1. Click the Request Tab > Order.
2. Click the Request Order button.
3. In the Order Details section, fill in the appropriate Location, Department, Date Required, Next Approver, and Order Description (optional).
4. Click the Add New Item button to begin adding items to the Order Items List.
Note: Import Order Items will let you upload a CSV file so you can import the a list of order items without having to do it one by one every time.
|Tip: Items can either be searched for using the Search field, or selected from the following categories: Catalog Items, Bundles, or Previously Ordered Non-Catalog Items.|
5. Click Request New Item to manually create a new item.
|Pro Tip: If you are ordering a Non-Catalog Item that you found from a website, you can easily create an RFO for it through Procurify by simply copying and pasting the URL from the website to Procurify's Search bar in the Product Catalog.|
|It already fills out the item description for you from the website.|
6. Fill in the required fields and click Add Order Item.
7. The 3 dots at the right-hand side is the Options Menu. Click into it to edit or remove an item.
8. When you're done adding items to the Order Items List, click Submit Request.
You will be redirected to the Order Status page where the new order will be labelled Created. This means that you have submitted it over for an approval to the next approver.
Success! You've created your very own RFO.
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com